IV Therapy is an essential part of our Hair Loss Protocol. It consists of a simple procedure that will consist of a combination of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants that will enhance the absorption of nutrients, stimulate hair growth while preventing it’s loss.
Ways IV-Therapy Can Improve the Health of your Hair
- Enhanced hair growth
- Biotin protects the keratin in your hair. The high dose of biotin in our treatment will lead you with stronger, thicker and fuller hair. It will increase your red blood cells allowing for easier transport of oxygen and nutrients to your scalp.
- Vitamin B6 is another mineral included in our IV Therapy. It will support healthy hair growth because it makes sure the hair cells have access to the amino acids needed for hair growth. This vitamin will also encourage the flow of oxygenated blood to the scalp and hair follicle.
- Vitamin B12 is another essential mineral in our IV-Therapy that will stimulate the production of red blood cells, which feed hair follicles.
- Zinc will regulate the production of hormones that are essential for hair growth, and it maintains the structure integrity of the hair follicle.
- Vitamin D included in the therapy will also enhance the formation of new hair follicles.
- Magnesium prevents hair loss by reducing calcium build-up in the hair follicles and enhances the synthesis of essential proteins such as keratin.
- IV-Therapy will hydrate your body preventing dry skin that could also cause a dry scalp. It will encourage healthy, thick and shiny hair.
- Protection against damage
- Vitamin C is one of the top vitamins for healthy hair. It is involved in the formation of collagen, which is an important hair structure. It also enhances the absorption of iron, which is key for growing strong hair and protects the hair against oxidative stress.
For optimal results, you will receive a total of 6 IV therapy sessions (1 every month for 6 months).